For general advice about bereavement you might find the NHS choices article on bereavementuseful.
If you are looking for advice about dealing with the practical aspects (such as legal issues) of someone dying then try the Bereavement Advice Centre.
The Leeds Bereavement Forum collates allot of information on the services available in Leeds.
There are also several organisations and charities that provide specialist advice and support to those that have been bereaved:
- Cruse (bereavement care in Leeds area)
- Sands (stillbirth and neonatal death charity)
- The Compassionate Friends
- Leeds Suicide Bereavement Service
- Child Bereavement UK
- Winston’s Wish (for bereaved children)